Thursday, May 3, 2012

My Personal Opinion

Everyone has their own opinions on touchy subjects like abortion, birth control, assisted suicide, etc. As for me, i could careless about what other people decide, it's their life, they can make their own decision on what is right and wrong.

In regards to abortion, I am Pro-Life and Pro-Choice. I don't think like some crazy people that you have to pick a side or you will go to hell or something. I am Pro-Life because everyone deserves to life and to have a future. Also because some people get abortions because they accidentally got pregnant and want nothing to do with being a parent, why don't you just give the baby up for adoption or use protection! It can't be that hard, people refrain from getting pregnant everyday! But i am also Pro-Choice because it is understandable that if a girl gets raped or something horrible like that that they would be so traumatized so they would want to get rid of it but that also brings me back to the point that you could just give it up for adoption. I don't understand would someone could just destroy a life when there are so many people in the world that would kill to be pregnant who can't.
 Just war also makes me slightly annoyed. I can't comprehend why it is absolutely necessary for people to fight each other. What exactly is the need for fighting? Why can't everyone just leave each other alone and learn to do what is right for everyone. For example the War Against Terror. How many years ago did the Christians take the Holy Land, almost a thousand, and the Muslim terrorists are still trying to get "revenge" by just killing people that have no idea what they are even taking about?! How did they justify that? They took millions of lives that probably weren't even Catholic. In the name of what? Religion? Something so ancient as an a thousand year old conflict would prove to be so delicate and intricate. How did the United States get to be the center of the conflict anyways?

I am all for Capital Punishment as only as the person is actually guilty of a serve enough crime like a serial murderer or a serial rapist. I know i wouldn't want a person like that in jail for the fear that they would be granted a shortened sentence or became an escape artist as well as a criminal. I believe that if the victim of the crime suffered the person would be treated the same way. No one should be treated wrongly. Capital Punishment keeps safety on the streets. I believe that people who do thinks that murder and rape are sick in the head and can never be improved. There is no point in trying, they are just completely insane to think that doing something so horrible is actually okay and acceptable to do. Some of the crazier people seem to believe that they are doing their victims a favor by doing what they do which i believe is proof enough for the electric chair or prison injection. But people with lesser crimes deserve a second chance, just send them to a jail or a correction facility and give them a second try at life.  




No comments:

Post a Comment